Production Material Handler 1st shift 3/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Applies basic skill and is oriented with equipment and work area. Performs duties and tasks routinely. Adapts techniques to meet special needs.
Applies basic skills to ensure that product meet company specifications. Training program will include how training will occur and the exit criteria will verify skill requirements which could include results of the exit criteria to prove comprehension. This could be in the form of written, verbal and/or demonstration for compliance.
* Set up sauce pump equipment
* Supply raw and dry materials to production lines
* Maintain minimums materials required by production
* Keep records and log material usage for production
* Return materials with accurate numbers (weight), and specific procedures according food safety guidance
* Be at your work station on time.
* Follow company GMP S.
* Wear proper PPE, knit, cotton, or blue plastic gloves where applicable.
* Use good wood pallet and do not step on pallet.
* Ensure correct label is being applied, (correct SKU).
* Palletize cases based on BOM requirements.
* Fill out pallet tag, place one on pallet and keep other copy.
* Wrap pallet with shrink wrap, 4 times at waist level.
* Move finished pallet by using pallet jack and move to a pick up location.
* Assist in replacing label and ribbon.
* Separate and remove any bad broken pallets from circulation and set aside.
* Maintain area of responsibility clean and organized
* Inform Line Lead any time you must leave line.
* Ensures compliance with Production/Packaging procedure/practices as well as inspecting all areas within the Mfg line for any operational and/or mechanical issues as well as taking corrective action and/or notifying supervision and/or management.
* Expected to work in other areas as needed.
* Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing.
* Maintain line speed/standards
* This position is also responsible for food safety and legality.
Typical Work Schedule: 1st shift 5:15 AM - 3:00PM Some Weekends
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands, handle or feel objects. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Education, Technical Qualifications, Experience and Competencies Proficiency Level
Education/Experience Requirements: HS Diploma or GED, and (3) three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Romeoville, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.