Production Operator - Pump/Tank (Swing)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2017
END DATE 12/2/2017
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob RequirementsMinimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
* Able to follow verbal and written instructions in the prevailing language spoken in the facility.
* Able to work with a trainer under close leadership.
* Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
Typical Education and Experience:
* High School Degree or equivalent.
* 0 - 1 year of experience.
About VarexVarex s imaging technology helps our customers see more clearly. When you join Varex s Imaging Components, you re becoming part of a 50-plus-year history of dedication to the imaging industry. Our imaging component solutions are designed for use in high-speed, high-quality, wireless, and digital imaging systems around the world. Thousands of specialized X-ray tubes, flat-panel digital detectors, and imaging software are developed within Imaging Components. Our highly specialized medical imaging solutions provide the technology behind the products relied upon for critical decisions every day. Within Imaging Components, our Security and Industrial team works to ensure public safety by providing integrated solutions for the most challenging industrial inspection needs. Leveraging our linear accelerator technology in X-ray computerized tomography systems, you can help build the most advanced cargo screening equipment currently utilized in securing the world s major ports and borders.
EEO PolicyAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.