Production Support Assistant 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with a subsidiary (OxyChem) that is a major North American chemical manufacturer. As one of the largest oil and gas companies in the U.S., we continually strive to be one of the best in the business. Our greatest asset has been, and will continue to be, our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Production Support Assistant within our Permian Resources New Mexico Delaware group based in Hobbs, New Mexico.
* Daily production reports
* Invoice coding
* Oil Inventory reports
* Variance reports
* Cost tracking
* Downtime reports
* Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage one s own time.
* Good communication, interpersonal skills, and customer focus.
* Highly effective team player with a positive attitude.
* Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
* Willingness and ability to learn and take on more complex tasks.
* Takes responsibility for completing tasks with minimal supervision.
* Good time management and problem solving skills.
* Ability to assist the business unit with a variety of constantly changing tasks.
High School diploma or GED
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATION:
Comprehensive understanding of business unit s related terms, is preferred
Working knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
Oxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status