Program Control Administrator - 1983 10/12/2017
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Entry level Program Control (PC) position that gathers, researches and analyzes routine information to support senior leadership decision making on programmatic resource planning and allocations. Assists in analyzing contractor cost and schedule performance for moderate to multimillion dollar projects, using tools such as Earned Value Management (EVM) and Contract Funds Status Reports. Works with more experienced officers to analyze program performance and progress against the plan, determining resources necessary to accomplish assigned goals and objectives. Interacts frequently with COTRs and acquisition project officers to assess the impact of contract/engineering changes on program cost/schedule baselines. Supports the preparation of reports and budget summary data for management. Supports management, staff and customers by maintaining budget requirements databases, generating/coordinating/processing funding documents, and preparing funds transfer requests for government approval and implementation. Assists more sexperienced officers in responding to questions and tasking from Congress, OMB, the community management staff and other external authorities.
- 1 year working experience in a related field
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships
- Effective communicator...develops/delivers solid briefings, presentations or papers on complex launch acquisition topics for audiences that may be senior and/or hostile
- NRO, IC or DoD program control work experience (in that priority order)
- Advanced Degree in Business, Engineering or Ops Research
- 4 years work experience in the PC field
- 2 years NRO experience
- General understanding of launch vehicle processes and practices, launch site preparations flow and day of launch procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or Ops Re
-4 years of work experience can be used in lieu of degree
Must have active or current TS/SSBI. CI polygraph desired.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Req: 1983