Program Manager Analytics 9/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ensure NMHC Analytics tools, processes, policies, best practices and standards are embedded and adhered to within the assigned operating unit(s) and/or region. Lead the annual performance cycle activities related to the development of performance scorecards for their assigned entities.
This requires an in-depth knowledge of standardized NMHC key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as source data in EDW to facilitate development of local KPIs as needed. Provide ongoing consultative support to operational and clinical leadership teams regarding their scorecards and proactively identify additional data & reporting to drive performance improvement.
Facilitate the relevant accountability forums within their assigned entities as needed. Serve as liaison for local customers to access centralized Analytics resources and facilitate efficient and effective utilization of these resources. This may require leading teams of centralized Analytics resources to achieve local objectives. Deliver data, reports, analyses, presentations, and other analytics deliverables to support performance improvement and other analytics needs of assigned entities. This requires a high level of technical skill to independently produce analytics deliverables.
Collaborate with the rest of Analytics management to ensure the department achieves its stated vision and objectives including accountability for achievement of Analytics goals & KPIs. Partner with EDW staff to plan, develop, implement, and optimize EDW data assets & reporting tools. EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
* 5 or more years of experience in data management, reporting, analytics.
* Expert analytical skills in the areas of data extraction, report generation, and information visualization, including SQL Server expertise.
* Demonstrated analytical skills, including descriptive and inferential statistics.
* Demonstrated project management skills.
* Demonstrated process improvement skills.
* Experience managing staff and/or leading teams.
* Excellent management and communication skills, written and oral, including presentation skills for interaction at all levels of the organization including senior management.
* Experience working in a health system, hospital, and/or physician group.
* Experience working with Epic Clarity data model.
* Masters degree in related field.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.