Program Manager (DC)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/15/2018
Ad Hoc, LLC
Ad Hoc is a team of people passionate about building government services that work for the people who use them. We're focused on the big picture from research to design to engineering to delivery. Our source of truth is the user: we're committed to building experiences and services that are easy for everyone to use
At Ad Hoc, a Program Manager is responsible for keeping programs on timeline, scope, and price. That means everything from high-level project planning such as crafting project milestones, epics, and schedules, to finance projection and reconciliation, to personnel management. You'll ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful. In this position you will also play a technical role working to sign off on all solutions that are provided to clients.
The Program Manager is responsible for:
* Managing personnel and finances
* Developing strong customer relationships to understand needs, maximize customer satisfaction, and identify new opportunities
* Interviewing and selecting new team members
* Conducting performance reviews
* Serving as the final authority on product and technical solutions for clients
* People Management: demonstrated ability to manage humans.
* Systems Management: demonstrated ability to organize people, technology, culture, and operations to drive solutions to significantly complex business problems.
* Client Management: demonstrated ability to maximize client satisfaction in a contractual relationship.
* Written Technical Expression: demonstrated use of plain language to communicate information that others comprehend.
* Strategic Thinking: demonstrated ability to plan programs in ways that benefit the organization over a long term.
* Tactical Implementation: demonstrated ability to implement a strategic plan in small, iterative cycles.
* Entrepreneurism: Ability to identify and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams.
* Financial Management: Ability to accurately forecast profit and loss for a program.
* Executive Leadership: Ability to nurture and grow managers.
* External Awareness: Remains current on external forces that may impact the organization or tech community.
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
* Company-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
* Vanguard 401K plan
* Unlimited vacation
* Continuing education benefits
* Annual conference attendance benefit
Ad Hoc does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.