This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 1/24/2018
Exeter Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONExeter is seeking a Program Manager to oversee a US Army Cybersecurity contract at Fort Knox, KY. The PM will primarily be government site, periodically at off-base contractor site offices, with infrequent long distance travel (approximately 10%). Candidates must be local to the Fort Knox area - paid relocation is not available for this position. Telecommuting is not possible due to the daily staff/customer interaction requirements.
Duties include serving as the primary point-of-contact to the Government customer, provide supervision and guidance for all employees and subcontractors assigned to the contract. Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the project, to include both technical issues and business processes. Accountable for service delivery and technical management of the contract. The PM is responsible for assigning tasks to personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, tracking deliverables and schedule milestones, managing task budgets and staffing levels. Significant staff expansion is expected in next 12 months, with the PM actively involved in candidate screening/recruiting processes.
Additional position details will be provided to qualified applicants.
* Proven leadership abilities to delegate tasks and meet scheduled project milestones
* Strong planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
* Superior written/verbal communication skills
* Independent thinking and decision making skills
* U.S. Citizen with active DoD Secret Security Clearance
* At least 10 years of total experience in Federal government IT
* At least 3 years DoD PM experience managing technical staff, IT investments and solving complex project management issues.
* Referenceable history of delivering IT services to DoD customers on time/under budget.
* Knowledge of and experience with IT Project Management processes including, but not limited to; industry standard Project Management principles and practices such as those defined by the PMI in the PMBOK Guide.
* Thorough understanding and experience in DoD Cybersecurity policies, processes and organizational structure, particularly related to Requirements Management Framework (RMF)
Experience supporting DoD Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI)
Experience with generating RMF Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages to maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO)
Management of Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), IT Incident Response (IR) actions, tracking reporting and processing of Cybersecurity Tasking Orders, Warning Orders and Operation Orders.
Experience supporting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) requirements for annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting
* PMP certification
* Recent experience managing IT projects at U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC) or related organizations.
* Existing professional relationships with current government IT stakeholders at Fort Knox, and external Cybersecurity related organizations such as NETCOM, ARCYBER, and DISA.
Experience with DOD Cybersecurity tools such as ACAS, Fortify, ArcSight, eMASS, HBSS.
* DoD 8570 IAT-II Certification (i.e. Security+ CE)
* BS in IT/Cybersecurity related discipline
* Army/DoD veteran with experience supporting Cybersecurity tasks highly desired.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.