Program Manager (Global Project Development)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2017
END DATE 11/23/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Program Manager (Global Project Development)
Auto Req ID
The Project Development Services Global Program Manager is a critical role within the PDS business focusing on an end to end program related to our project management technology. The Program Manager is focused on strategic and tactical engagement with our global business unit, ensuring platform and technology alignment, and fostering technology adoption at the end-user level. The Program Manager manages the relationship between Global PDS leadership, PDS IT Business Partner and the Americas IT organization to drive the application program planning, development and implementation roadmap development process. Acting as liaison between the PDS global management team, PDS IT Business Partner and IT, the Program Manager ensures alignment and that the business has the technology needed to deliver quality service to our clients.
We're seeking someone with experience understanding issues and challenges related to a large scale, global application implementation, as well as, demonstrated experience managing the implementation of a large scale application rollout inclusive of configuration, stakeholder management, issue triage and resolution, vendor management, data architecture and navigation of Corporate IT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Act as the global project primary point of contact for PDS business management team
* Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders in the global PDS business
* Partner with PDS IT Business Partner to help navigate IT administration and processes
* Work with external provider, development, implementation, as well as internal adoption teams to define, develop, implement, adopt, and provide ongoing support of the program that will support PDS global for both Markets and Corporate Solutions
* Act as primary point of contact with the PDS IT Business Partner and IT Product Manager
* Act as the primary communication voice to the PDS Global Board, Global Operations Team, and PDS IT Business Partner for delivery of program to the business
Strategy and Planning
* Partner with PDS business leadership teams and PDS IT Business Partner to define IT technology and service delivery platform strategy, as well as manage alignment with the business product development, marketing, sales, and service delivery strategies
* Develop and manage program roadmap to ensure alignment with PDS business (globally) and IT strategy (globally)
* Ensure program deliverables are correctly estimated/budgeted so that project is completed on-time, on-budget
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of competitors technology offerings, how our technology compares and ensure the PDS replacement is best in class for the long term
* Document PDS business needs and engage with IT and consultants to identify and develop solution that meet those needs.
* Define and document global PDS business and functional requirements
* Assist service delivery teams in defining client needs, process gaps, change management, training, data management, and knowledge management strategies and processes that support the PDS business use of technology
* Create initial project proposals, project charters, and statements of work for new development and implementation work
* Manage the program work package including but not limited to evaluation, selection, development, test, implementation and existing environment migration.
Presence and Marketing
* Develop and lead communication plan to ensure knowledge is proactively and timely provided to stakeholders (internal and external)
* Assist PDS business development, marketing, and sales teams with articulating and presenting the value of the new application in our service offerings in the RFP and sales processes
* Drive internal marketing (presence) programs to increase awareness of new technology and leverage our investment in technology platforms by increasing adoption
* Interface with global PDS business leaders; works with all IT functional areas, including innovation, solution development, implementation, adoption, infrastructure, and support as necessary for project; works with PDS IT Business Partner for technology planning and management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree required, MBA preferred
* Construction project management experience and/or knowledge
* Demonstrated acumen in delivering projects and program technology and the development of technology solutions
* Minimum of 10 years of work experience in construction project management
* Experience in managing simultaneous complex tasks from inception to successful completion
* Experience with technology strategy, planning, management, and delivery
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES
* Six Sigma or Lean certification or exposure helpful
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of PDS business and detailed understanding of PM processes/procedures
* Relationship building and management skills
* Business analysis and requirements gathering skills
* Technology project management experience
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills
* Self-motivated, able to set priorities and work autonomously
* Customer and team focused
* Knowledge of real estate industry or technology helpful
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 65235BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies