Program Manager, PathfinderTraining Program
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
PROGRAM MANAGER, PATHFINDERTRAINING ROLE: Program Manager, PathfinderTraining
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
As the Program Manager of PathfinderTraining, you will design and deploy a training program that delivers on Salesforce's commitment to train 500 Indy workers over the next three years. This position will involve setting up the selection process and managing cohorts of participants through a four month training journey, ensuring milestone completion, support, and timeline adherence.
Working with varying pipelines ranging from vocational, veterans, re-skilling and educational institutions, our goal is develop world class training that provides a ladder into the Salesforce eco-system of careers and opportunities. You will be responsible for building out our training program while partnering with 3rd party firms to produce qualified candidates that will feed into our external Salesforce ecosystem using internal and eternal resources.
This unique opportunity puts you at the center of Salesforce's long commitment to developing the workforce of the future. Your impact will span the entire company and external community. Our goal is to work together to help real people get real jobs.
* Develop a robust online, on-site, and on-the-job curriculum using internal and external resources.
* Develop Pathfinder Training Portal and participant experience detailing training journey timeline, milestones, and community support.
* Execute partnerships with educational institutions in addition to deepening existing relationships with workforce development partners.
* Work with our Government Affairs team to support Indy government efforts in this space
* Execute cross-functionally across Salesforce, our Marketing Cloud team, and our Trailhead team to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and executing against stated goals.
* Think creatively about recruitment and selection process of participants. Work with pipelines to develop selection criteria and nomination process.
* Create and execute a program that meets our vision for what Salesforce can offer Indiana
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Passion for the idea of helping real people in Indiana get real jobs
* 5+ years of work experience, with a demonstrated ability to bootstrap and grow a new program at a fast-moving organization
* 5+ years of experience executing and designing the rollout of a national career development program
* Experience developing and launching new training programs, classes, and continuing education
* Plugged into the workforce development world, preferably with strong relationships and subject matter expertise
* Collaborative and confident leader, able to go beyond alignment and build buy-in from others to achieve common goals
* Exceptional operational skills. Previous experience managing, budgeting, and staffing a Workforce Development project.
* Examples of program management experience in the following space:
* Establishing application and selection criteria and process of trainees
* Microsite creation establishing training journeys, milestones, support and timeline.
* Community college relationship management
* 3rd partner relationship management
* Internal relationship management with key stakeholders
* Curating Salesforce Ohana Experience
* Exchange hub oversight and management
* Creating community of alumni and graduates
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.