Program Manager-Research Policy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/21/2017
END DATE 6/24/2017
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Kansas City, MO
Full Time 60-80
Under supervision of the VP, Research Administration, works closely with subject matter experts across multiple functional areas including Finance, Grants Management, Clinical Trials Management, Sponsored Programs and Research Compliance to prepare, revise and maintain documentation on policies and procedures for the research enterprise.
* Bachelor's degree
* 25+ years' experience could be accepted in lieu of degree
* 7 or more years' experience required
* Position requires excellent writing and editing skills
* Must have ability to take information from subject matter experts and ensure it is comprehensible to a non-expert
* Ability to follow a process or procedure and question gaps/areas that are not clear
* Standardize language and tone of all research policies and SOP's for each Research Institute Department/Office
* Great organizational abilities with ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects
* Ability to analyze process flows and manage a large portfolio of policy and SOP documentation
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top