Program Manager - Speaker Bureau, Parsippany, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTRIO, a medical education division of FCB Health, is seeking a talented and energetic Program Manager with speaker bureau experience to join the team. To be based in scenic Parsippany, NJ, the candidate will have the opportunity to work on prominent speaker bureau accounts and collaborate with top professionals in the medical education industry.
The Program Manager will be responsible for planning and executing logistics for professional education events. The role is a customer-facing position that requires excellent customer service skills. The position works directly with our clients field force to manage all logistical aspects of peer-to-peer speaking engagements. The candidate also works directly with speakers (trained physicians and nurses) to schedule and coordinate speaking events. The role has direct responsibility for managing all assigned programs and collaborating with other team members to ensure seamless coverage. The position must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Communicate with field representatives to schedule, confirm, and manage all aspects of individual speaking events in accordance with standard procedures
* Communicate with speakers to schedule and confirm speaking events, arrange travel and accommodations
* Research and contract venue for each speaking event, including menu selection, confirmation of meeting room suitability, and negotiating costs
* Arrange for audio-visual equipment based on program requirements
* Contract with and process payments for all vendors
* Process speaker honoraria/fee-for-service and expense payments
* Manage overall budget for each event, including all travel and meeting-related costs
* Database all program information and provide regular reports to the client on program status, program evaluations, financial status, and HCP-spend tracking
* Work closely with other team members to ensure successful program execution
* Position may require travel to some events, with responsibility for on-site logistical management
BaBachelor's Degree in communication or business-related field preferred (Associates Degree with significant work experience acceptable)
SKILLS & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of work product
* Customer-service oriented
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) as well as ability to work in custom database
* 1-2 years of related work experience preferred (customer service field, ideally speaker bureau or meetings and events)