Project Administrator 10/12/2017
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking a Project Administrator to work in our Memphis, TN office.
ECS Federal, LLC is seeking a Project Administrator, who will be responsible for the management of multiple customer's projects/applications.
This position will perform and have the following duties, roles, and / or responsibilities:
* End-to-end project management skills, which include: creating and maintaining project plans, facilitating meetings to document business requirements, scheduling, tracking and reporting on project status, and identifying and mitigating project risks.
* Extensive understanding and experience in the product development life cycle.
* Work closely with Program Managers and USPS Business Owners to document business objectives, project timelines and assist with the development of required documentation (i.e. ROMS (Rough Order of Magnitude), BNS (Business Needs Statement), ICD (Interface Control Documents), SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), workflow documents, etc.).
* Work closely with developers; responsible for developing and maintaining the required USPS project artifacts in accordance with USPS Policies and Procedures
* Must be willing to work afternoon/evening shift
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
* 5-7 years proven track record of leading cross functional teams
* Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
* Familiar with using Agile methodology
* Must demonstrate effective communication skills, with experience presenting oral and written status reports to management
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
* Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Products, especially MS Excel, MS Word , and MS Visio.
* Proven track record of creating business process flows, facilitating meetings, writing technical requirements, and being a self starter.
* Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
* Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into designs and implementation.
* Graduate level college degree
* 5-7 years experience
* Agile or Project Management certification
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.