Project Assistant/Accountant 9/20/2017
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is seeking a full time Project Assistant/Accountant for the Environmental Business Line to be based in our Austin, TX office to provide financial and project administration support on projects for multiple project managers in our Midwest Operations. Must be well organized and professional, able to interface/communicate with internal team members on tasks and projects, able to meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines, and able to work independently.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Financial management support of projects for multiple Project Managers and teams
* Contract management support monitor insurance requirements, receive/track work orders
* Project set-ups, monitor budgets and project performance
* Provide invoicing support
* Follow up on Accounts Receivables Issues and Unbilled
* Track and resolve other financial issues for project teams
* Provide financial support to project audits
* Subcontractor contracting assistance, prepare work orders, track documentation and obtain insurance certificates
* Assist with subcontractor management: invoicing requirements, timeliness of deliverables, etc.
* Assist in the preparation, formatting and assembly of deliverables
* Mail/Federal Express packages
* Assist with accounts payable
* New client, opportunity numbers and vendor setups
* Upload deliverables to client sites
* Order supplies
* Federal Express mapping
* Team site development and maintenance
* Various other administrative duties as assigned
Local candidates only; no candidate travel or relocation reimbursement for this position.
BS in Accounting or Finance or equivalent years of experience
4 years experience
Strong computer skills including a high level of competence with Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook, and Word
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Experience in consulting industry or law firm a plus
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.