Project Coordinator- Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Southern Graphic Systems, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONSGS has a need for three Project Coordinator - Interns.
The Project Coordinator Intern would be responsible for the following:
* Collect project details from list provided by client Site Leader
* Enter data it into an excel spreadsheet. Once that information is approved by the customer, they would then enter information into a proprietary database and Management Information System
* Administer Customer Credit, Quote, and PO process for clients
* Release and hand off project to appropriate parties
* Monitor projects as needed
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
* Basic level knowledge of Adobe Acrobat; Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus
* Packaging background is helpful, but not required.
The time frame of this position would be around 6 months but could extend further due to business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.",