Project Coordinator 10/10/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
Menlo Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Project and Development Services team.
* Delivering a positive client experience
* Growing the business
* Increasing cross platform collaboration
* Improving training and quality
* Ensuring life balance
We are looking for an individual who is aligned with these priorities and who will be responsible for managing a variety of projects for multiple sectors, including office, hospitality, retail, and healthcare.
* Prepare project management reports and meeting minutes
* Manage all project documentation including contracts, budgets and schedules
* Maintain best practices templates
* Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: copying, travel arrangements, expense report preparation, organizing lunches, WebEx meetings, etc.
* Responsible for smaller marketing functions including presentations, responses to proposals and research
* Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution
* Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred
* 0 2 years of relevant experience
* Accounting experience or previous real estate support roles for brokers or project managers, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of construction or commercial real estate industry
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal and external clients
* Organizational and detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business
* Ability to multi-task working within a team structure and independently
* Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with, as of December 31, 2015, revenue of $6.0 billion and fee revenue of $5.2 billion, more than 280 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 70,000. On behalf of its clients, the company provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. As of September 30, 2016, its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.7 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.