This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 6/26/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
Menlo Park, CA
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Project and Development Services team.
* Delivering a positive client experience
* Growing the business
* Increasing cross platform collaboration
* Improving training and quality
* Ensuring life balance
We are looking for an individual who is aligned with these priorities and who will be responsible for managing a variety of projects for multiple sectors, including office, hospitality, retail, and healthcare.
* Prepare project management reports and meeting minutes
* Manage all project documentation including contracts, budgets and schedules
* Maintain best practices templates
* Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: copying, travel arrangements, expense report preparation, organizing lunches, WebEx meetings, etc.
* Responsible for smaller marketing functions including presentations, responses to proposals and research
* Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution
* Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred
* 0 2 years of relevant experience
* Accounting experience or previous real estate support roles for brokers or project managers, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of construction or commercial real estate industry
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal and external clients
* Organizational and detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business
* Ability to multi-task working within a team structure and independently
* Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com