This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/10/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible to coordinate and assist with various projects within the Project and Development Services platform. Interact with a diverse group of internal PDS team members at all levels of the organization
* Assist with gathering and maintaining current documentation for projects
* Coordinate with various PDS project managers to gather and maintain updated project reports
* Supervise vendors to ensure satisfactory project completion
* Obtain and track budgeting and contracting project information from various PDS project managers
* Ensure project schedules are tracked and up-to-date
* Set up and help prepare agendas for project meetings; arrange logistics if needed
* Perform day-to-day general office tasks in support of PDS practices
* Assist with project team with special projects
* Actively participate as a member of several project teams
* Bachelor's Degree
* 1+ years of relevant work experience
* Basic Construction Accounting experience preferred
* Or any similar combination of education and experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Detail oriented with excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..