Project Coordinator 9/20/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Provide superior internal client support for project teams across PDS business unit.
REPORTS TO: Facility Manager
* Prepare project management reports and meeting minutes
* Manage all project documentation including contracts, budgets and schedules
* Maintain best practices templates on SharePoint site
* Administrative duties to include but not limited to: copying, travel arrangements, expense report preparation, organizing lunches, WebEx meetings, etc.
* Manage accounts receivables according to the guidelines and requirements set by the Regional Operations Manager or project team
* Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager
* Assist local team in meeting targeting financial numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee
* Responsible for smaller marketing functions including presentations, responses to proposals and research
* Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred
* 0 2 years practical experience
* Accounting experience or previous real estate support roles for brokers or project managers, preferred
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Current OSHA 20 CA Construction training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
* Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business
* Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of construction or commercial real estate industry, preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Work with a team and independently
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 63759BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.