This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/22/2017
Our Cybersecurity Division is searching for a Project Coordinator to support a government customer on site in Washington, DC. The primary responsibilities for the position are to ensure that cybersecurity projects remain on target for completion with the allotted time and budget.
The nature of the work requires that the candidate demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with agency stakeholders to develop and track project schedules, action items, and deliverables. This requires an individual with customer service skills, and the ability to be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced, fluid business environment. The candidate must also be able to communicate effectively and decisively with all levels of the organization and be able to solve practical problems as well as exercise sound judgement with regards to sensitive and confidential information.
* Develop schedules for a wide variety of cybersecurity Projects
* Work with stakeholders to collect project inputs and track action items
* Produce regular reporting to ensure project visibility
* Facilitate corrective actions if projects are not meeting project goals
* Bachelor s Degree or higher (may be substituted by 5 years of work experience)
* Experience developing resource loaded project schedules using MS Project
* Experience managing projects in an IT or cybersecurity environment
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: ABILITY TO OBTAIN A PUBLIC TRUST
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.