Project Engineering Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/19/2018
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Engineering Specialist
Position ID: req8999
Sector: Global Operations
Functional Area: Manufacturing
Location: Plant, Anderson, 101 Masters Blvd, Anderson, SOUTH CAROLINA 29626 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
* Support core manufacturing processes for Food Preservation
* Support modularization and automation in food Preservation
* Own the internal know-how and capabilities of specific core manufacturing processes relating to above process
* Own and periodically update the related Process Optimization Books and Model factory and drive the factories towards their compliance
* Create and maintain global specifications for main equipment and processes
* Research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for foaming and thermoforming including methods to maximize energy efficiency and ready to automation
* Planning and optimization of new equipment, and co-operate with Capex team to ensure the purchase of right equipment
* Standardize with Capex the equipment
* Work with plant & sector ME and production personnel to
-improve NRFT, DFP and OEE
-lower DL, FOV and DM costs,
-improve quality outcomes, and
-optimize energy efficiency and overheads * Facilitate DFMA with R&D on new assembly lines components.
* Co-operate with R&D in manufacturing process changes for new products
* Co-operate with R&D to define Core Technology Road Map
* Supporting Sector / Plant ME in new Projects (particularly on the current key projects)
* Support F Pres team activities ( assembling/cooling/brazing & testing)
* Co-operate with Open Innovation Team
* Working with plant & sector ME, support process Failure mode & effects analysis (FMEA) regarding cooling.
* Support for Maintenance with Global TPM for his processes plant.
* Support the Digital transformation, ongoing in the company: Maintain global data base on relevant process metrics included sensors needed, 3d layouts and simulations
* Maintain the global process forum and facilitate sharing of best practice information and problem solving
* Engineering bachelor degree preferred
* Processes PRO2, Invest Request, Teamcenter, IPCP
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ADN ABILITIES
* Knowledge how of current cooling processes and testing equipment in the refrigeration factories is preferred
* Excellent command of English is a must
* Ability to work in a Matrix Organization and virtual Teams
* Ability to work in a multinational team with English as a second language for many team members
* Ability to travel internationally above 30% of time
* Organization, Communication and Collaboration skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
It has been, and shall continue to be, the policy of Electrolux NA to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, age (40 or older), disability (mental, physical or visual), genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or as a member of the National Guard or Military Reserve, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.