Project Management Commercialization Specialist 3/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
ARYZTA Americas operates one of the largest specialty bakery businesses servicing all major customers in the retail, foodservice, QSR and convenience store channels.
The Americas Structure includes five operating Business Units: Brazil, Canada, Brand, ARYZTA US Baking Solutions and ARYZTA US Consumer Foods, which are serviced by five Americas Central Support Functions covering areas such as Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, HR, Legal, IT, Finance Shared Services, Procurement, Category Management, and Commercialization.
Leads the commercialization process to deliver a pipeline of new food launches. Will work closely with internal departments, bakeries and external partners to meet deadlines and deliver food solutions.
* Provide Project Management support and facilitation for the commercialization of new foods through the established project management process.
* Demonstrate thought leadership and management in the execution of new foods
* Develops and manages project specific timelines to meet or exceed project objectives.
* Leads a cross-functional business team to commercialize food items as they move through the commercialization process.
* Responsible to suggest and implement process improvement solutions.
* Communicate regularly with the Project team to meet timelines, stay within budget, and highlight issues and delays to senior management
* Will simultaneously manage multiple projects in a highly matrix organization.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* 3-5 years of experience in the project management or food industry
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Project Management or Food Science
* Experience with leading multiple projects, managing priorities, and resource management
* Able to deal with ambiguity and a highly matrixed organization.
* Analytical, detail-oriented, and creative thinker
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Able to build relationships across diverse functions.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, strong skills in Microsoft Project
* Ability to work both collaboratively as a team across various functions and work independently in an ambiguous, constantly-changing environment.
* Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills across various levels including executive management.
* Ability to travel via commercial airline in North America.
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.