This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 3/29/2018
Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome page
Log back in!
Job Locations US-TX-Dallas
Construction / Project Management
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
The Project Manager provides the planning, coordination, and direction for project management activities to ensure they meet owner needs, specifications, cost, and schedule, from predesign to warranty. May supervise office/field administrative staff, project/field engineers, assistant project/construction managers, and other assigned staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Primary contact and liaison for owner and principle partner entities for the contract, design, systems, procedures and related deliverables
* Develops project specific procedures and documentation, and may consult with Owner on design and construction contracts and related A/E systems for the project
* Functional knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure compliance with construction/project requirements
* Obtains, maintains, and manages data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, and other project-related entities
* Represents owner, project and related parties in public forums and meetings
* Manages project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures, project logistics, organization, systems and project closeout
* Leads in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses
* May coordinate, direct, and monitor activities of construction management staff, contractors, engineers, architects, and related performing entities
* Manages bid phase services, as may be required by the client
* Performs other duties as required
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or equivalent is required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the Education Sector is required
* Knowledge of A/E solicitation, project development, design-phase management, construction estimating, cost, project controls/scheduling, documentation, engineering/construction principles, contracts and delivery methods are required
* Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products, and experience with project-related systems such as Prolog and Primavera are required
* Proficiency with various document control systems, as well as new construction and modernization of K-12 schools is preferred
* Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Construction Manager in Training (CMIT) is desirable. Experience in the design (architecture or engineering) industries is acceptable
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS