PROJECT MANAGER IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/7/2018
Global Connection to Employment
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
Global Connections to Employment (GCE) Information Technology is a non-profit organization that provides opportunities to work for Department of Defense Enterprise Information Technology contracts. Our organization s mission is to help persons with disabilities through life s journey. As a Top 25 non-profit provider under the AbilityOne Program, GCE is recognized for complex and demanding operational systems, leadership development, workforce engagement, and the ability to manage prime/subcontractor relationships. We provide numerous business lines in 12 states, including District of Columbia. Our IT Groups are located in Seaside, CA and Lorton, VA, performing more than 50 government and commercial contracts. We provide a wide range of IT support in accordance with industry standards and sustain high quality. Our pillars of operational excellence are Best People, Best Service, Best Quality, Financial Performance, and Growth.
Project Manager IV acts as a senior lead on one or more complex software development projects. Develops and executes master plan to ensure project deliverables are met while managing and monitoring team progress. Provides continual direct support to clients. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources. Oversees all aspects of projects.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Years of Experience: 10+ years in project management.
* Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
* 10 or more years of IT project management and leadership experience (Government contract experience strongly preferred).
* PMP certification strongly preferred or Certified Scrum Master.
* Strong technical background (systems infrastructure experience preferred).
* Strong customer relations, leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Strong mentoring skills.
* Thorough understanding of software engineering and project management principles.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
* U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED