This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 4/12/2018
Maser Consulting P.A.
The individual in this position will be responsible for managing Geotechnical services in this market, as well as growing the business. Primary responsibilities include business development & client management (internal & external), writing proposals, coordinating field studies, performing Geotechnical analyses and designs, writing reports, and developing a staff.
* 8+ years relevant experience
* Licensed PE/PG in PA (WV and/or OH a plus)
* Experience performing geotechnical explorations, related analyses/designs, and construction observation for projects such as private development, public infrastructure, embankment stability, deep foundations, etc., preferably in/around Western PA.
* Experience preparing proposals, developing and tracking budgets, and delivering projects on time and on budget.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability/desire to grow and manage staff.
* Active participant in local business networking organizations, or interest in doing so.
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).