Project Manager/Senior Project Manager 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Returning Candidate*
Log back in!
PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
# of Openings
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
The Project Management and Owner s Representative services group seeks a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager to join its management team in Boston, MA for Healthcare, Education and hospitality projects. Come join us in delivering projects that make a difference.
At NV5, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that provide them with an opportunity to thrive, professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business.
NV5 is accepting resumes for individuals who are team players, self-motivated, energetic and goal-oriented. NV5 offers competitive salary and benefits designed to provide you with choice and flexibility to fit your individual needs.
Able to assist business development efforts with regards to identifying opportunities and participate in proposal development. Desire to assemble and lead a project team and to deliver significant projects on time and on budget. General duties will be to manage junior staff on team and act as the Owner s Representative in all aspects of managing the development of new educational, hospitality and healthcare facilities, including:
* Prepare and execute a project plan
* Interact with client executives in all aspects of project delivery
* Coordinate with the owner to assemble and manage internal and external project teams including junior staff, planners, architects, consulting engineers, contractors, vendors and consultants
* Collaborate with a team and provide oversight for development of projects from inception to completion by quality controlling scope, schedule and budget in alignment with client strategic goals
* Develop and evaluate RFP's and Contracts
* Review and monitor Design and construction document preparation from concept design through final completion, including review of change-management documents
* Assist in the process of determining process and requirements for obtaining permits, entitlements and other requirements of Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
* Develop, maintain and report scope, schedule and budget status throughout the project, including review and recommendation of all project invoice
* Develop and monitor project organizational and administrative systems
* Create and maintain, or monitor, comprehensive project documentation
* Regularly inspect and document, and monitor design team, construction observations
* Project related travel will be required
* Occasional evening work will be required
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Desire and ability to work independently with excellent people skills and the ability to work collaboratively and effectively on large and diverse projects. Ability to work under pressure and prioritize. 10-20 years of experience in design and construction projects with 2-10 years of supervisory experience managing a project or consultant team. Experience with Healthcare, specifically, experience with Healthcare construction regulations and codes is a requirement, experience with Hospitality or Educational projects is a plus. Familiarity with M.G.L. Chapter 149 and M.G.L. Chapter 149A is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Project Management, Engineering, or Facilities Management preferred.
Certifications/Licenses: Professional Registration or Project Management Certification desirable but not required. Massachusetts Certified Public Purchasing Officer (MCPPO) certification is a plus.
Software: Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook skills required. CADD, BIM, Microsoft Project and Primavera 6 scheduling software a plus. Familiarity with budget management software is a plus.
Will only consider candidates with Massachusetts experience.
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefits package:
401k Program Financial Consulting through Morgan Staley Smith Barney
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee Assistance Program
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Go back to the welcome page
Software Powered by iCIMS