This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/20/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible to perform the administrative functions of the Property Management Team assuring a high level of professionalism in Property Management issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant requests or concerns.
* Provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence
* Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested
* Assist in lease administration activities including tenant contacts and insurance information; generate reports
* Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, service contracts and approved invoices. Assist in bidding process and assist property manager(s) in their efforts to ensure compliance with Cushman & Wakefield s policies and procedures
* Prepare and code invoices for property manager s approval
* Ensure office is stocked with office supplies and other required items to maintain the office
* Ensure prompt and accurate completion of contract and certificates of insurance information in contract administration software
* Track and file contracts and insurance certificates; maintain follow-up system for expirations
* Monitor and maintain the property maintenance work order system and prepare monthly reports for property manager on status of tenant work orders
* Maintain the property purchase order system
* Maintain lease and contract files, as well as other files located within the property management office
* Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and owners and track service calls as required
* Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation
* Process management and maintenance staff hours, tenant bill back invoices through accounting, expense reports, monthly meter readings of properties, and check requests for review and approval
* High school diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor Degree preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong organizational skills; detail oriented
* Ability to give and take direction and to interface with decision makers in a professional manner and maintain confidential information
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..