Property and Casualty Agent 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY SUMMARY
First American Property and Casualty Insurance Company is a member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF) which was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and 2017. We specialize in four major types of property insurance: Homeowners, Dwelling Fire, Condominium, Renter's and Flood. For more information, visit www.FAPCIG.com.
Our Property and Casualty team here in Florence, KY is seeking a licensed Insurance Services Representative (ISR) to join our family and support the growth of new business.
* Respond to inbound inquiries from potential or current insurance policy holders, national insurance companies & agencies, or national lenders referring business, and build ongoing relationships.
* Aggressively solicits and writes new P & C policies and related products.
* Working knowledge of an Agency Management System.
* Consistently follows Best Sales Practices for all prospects.
* Understands and follows compliance guidelines for the National Flood Insurance Program.
* Maintains working knowledge of new products.
* Meets production and quality control requirements and goals assigned by the Sr. Account Administrator.
* Thoroughly document all customer accounts.
* 1-2 years previous customer service experience in insurance industry
* Ability to quickly learn new operating systems
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Outstanding phone etiquette
* Ability to function within tight deadlines
* Strong attention to detail
* Always portrays a professional image through proper appearance and actions
* High School diploma or equivalent
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION
* Property & Casualty, Insurance Services Representative License (This licensing requirement and successful completion of the Company training program are requirements to remain in the position.)
First American invests in its employee s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..