This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 6/26/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Long Island City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible for managing a property (or group of properties) for an owner or client and fulfilling the manager s obligations under the terms of the property s management agreement.
* Perform all lease administration duties, monitor collections, and coordinate default proceedings
* Ensure compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures, codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives
* Provide management and leadership to property staff, including hiring and performance management
* Develop comprehensive annual inspection process for properties; complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset, Cushman & Wakefield s best practices, and/or ownership requirements
* Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM reconciliations, and ensure smooth recovery process
* Bid, negotiate and manage conformity with vendor contracts
* Accurately abstract all property leases in lease administration software
* Maintain interface with third party owners and accounting team ensuring total contract compliance, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting
* Coordinate and oversee on behalf of owner, all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion of all construction work at property
* Participate in leasing and ownership team meetings and ensure effective communication between leasing and property management team members
* Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants and internal clients
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline
* 3+ years of real estate property management or related experience or any similar combination of education and experience
* CPM, RPA, or CSM designation or in process
* Possess real estate license where required by law
* Strong knowledge of finance and building operations
* Ability to analyze, prioritize, and delegate
* Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals, including both employees and vendors
* Previous experience in analyzing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentation skills
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work
* Involves work such as conducting tours throughout the property/portfolio, usually performed by walking and/or climbing stairs
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, computer displays and physical inspection of properties and sites
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..