Protective Security Officer 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Triple Canopy provides mission support, security and training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide. Triple Canopy values diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company's business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates.
These positions are in the Philadelphia area
Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property. May also work in a Control Center.
* Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
* Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
* Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
* Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
* Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
* Traffic control
* Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine
* Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
* Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
* Control keys and lock combinations
* Communicate and remain accessible via two way radio or company issued cellular phone
* Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
* Observe and report all offenses/incidents
* Complete all reports and paperwork as required
* Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
* Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
* Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
* Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
* Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
* Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Regular, in-person attendance is required.
* A US Citizen with social security card
* Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
* Possess at least one of the following experience/ education criteria: (1) minimum of three years armed guard experience within past five years, (2) three years of military or National Guard or (3) successful completion of a state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer's standard training course.
* Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
* Meet background screening and U.S. Government suitability requirements.
* Position may require the ability to acquire, and maintain, a security clearance.
* Successful completion of Protective Security Officer Training and certification.
* Pass and maintain medical, and physical fitness standards
* Duties require lifting more than 10 pounds, bending twisting, standing and some activities that involve standing for long periods of time. Requires conducting foot patrols and response to alarms in varied weather conditions. 90% of the work will require some sort of physical activity. Occasional travel is required and must be willing to work rotating shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled