Provider Reporting Analyst 9/20/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Are you recognized as someone who creates detailed Excel workbooks and data driven visualizations? Are you that go-to person that is known for utilizing varied platforms to create functional analysis while practicing consistent and logical methodology? Then we would love to have you join us here at Bright Horizons as our PROVIDER REPORTING ANALYST.
The PROVIDER REPORTING ANALYST participates and collaborates with the existing reporting team to execute delivery of regular and custom reporting to Bright Horizons clients. You will develop and maintain expert knowledge of Bright Horizons back-up care proprietary customer management information system and reporting tools; including all data points and metrics tracked by the organization. As the point person you will understand Bright Horizons back-up care operational policies and procedures and how those business rules are represented in the Bright Horizons proprietary customer management information system.
What you will be doing:
* Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Bright Horizons back-up care proprietary customer management information system and reporting tools; including all data points and metrics tracked by the organization.
* Partner with internal Bright Horizons team members to facilitate meeting reporting needs of internal functional areas and external third-party service providers.
* Maximize standard and ad-hoc reporting efforts that supports back-up care advantage reporting to key stakeholders.
* Create data driven visualizations, Excel workbooks and more utilizing varied platforms to create functional and detailed analysis practicing consistent and logical methodology.
* Develop and execute framework for reporting delivery; support and observe reporting requirements to meet business needs and maintain comprehensive documentation.
* Participate in the development of enhancements to systems to reflect ongoing and evolving business needs; test and review enhancements to tools and systems.
* Bachelor s degree-Field of study Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field.
* 2-3 years in a business setting.
* Expert knowledge of Excel; knowledge of SQL/MDX preferred.
* Demonstrated experience with analyzing business and operational metrics; comfortable working with large amounts of data.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and manage small to medium scale projects or initiatives