PT Teller 10/11/2017
Cambridge Savings Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: PT TELLER
Primary duties include accurate processing of various customer transactions, delivery of high quality service, and making sales referrals. Tellers must possess strong interpersonal skills, accuracy, efficiency and attention to details.
Key Result Areas:
* Perform customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and payments
* Balance cash drawer at end of day and assist with branch settlement
* Consistently provide high quality service in a professional manner
* Cross sell the products and services of the Bank and its partners based on customers needs, while focusing on increasing core households and services per household
* Achieve sales referral goals
* Develop and maintain substantial knowledge of Bank products and services
* Maintain knowledge of, and consistently adhere to Bank policies and procedures regarding branch operations and human resources
* Work within assigned authority level, referring to a higher authority when necessary or required by Bank policy
* Verify and process ATM and mail deposits, and assist with ATM settlement
* Contribute to the effective team management of all Bank problems, issues and sales opportunities
* Act as a teller trainer, as assigned
* Assist in the Customer Service area, as needed
* Perform tasks accurately and efficiently
* Participate in CRA activities, as requested
* Perform additional duties as required
* High school education
* Ability to work in a sales environment requiring achievement of sales and service goals
* Ability to refer customers to appropriate personnel for potential sale
* Proficiency in the English language
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all types of people
* Cash handling experience is preferred
* Strong knowledge of routine teller functions preferred
* Ability to operate a computer
* Ability to carry cash box and coin between vault and teller window
* Ability to travel to and work at other banking centers, as needed
* Strong attention to detail
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Central Square - Cambridge, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.4 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Cambridge, Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/D/V
Cambridge Savings Bank is committed to ensuring its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all U.S. jobs seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact Human Resources by calling 1-617-864-8700..