Pump Technician Helper 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Environmental Systems, Inc. - An AMS Group, Inc. Company - Stevensville, MD
$12 - $15 an hour
The Pump Technician Helper will assist the General Manager in the inspection, disassembly, repair, cleaning, assembly and inventorying of equipment/machinery components, and valves.
As a Helper you will be responsible for overseeing shipping and receiving:
* fulfilling orders, packaging items (as per contract requirements) for shipment and arranging delivery pickups
* loading and unloading of materials and products, as well as verifying the quantity of items received against invoices
* maintain detailed shipping and receiving logs for all government and commercial materials that enter and leave the warehouse
As a Helper you will be responsible for the organization of the storage area within the warehouse:
* physically restock shelves, and also responsible for reorganizing how and where materials are stored
* creating an efficient system and keeping the warehouse clean
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Keeping journey level workers supplied with tools and work materials
* Cleaning equipment for inspections
* Understand and maintain inventory control system
* Managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience using warehouse equipment, such as forklifts, pallet stackers and handcarts
* Meeting physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for long periods
* Ability to operate a variety of hand tools and power tools
* Knowledge of OSHA safety guidelines and practices
* Mechanical experience such as a VO/Tech
About Environmental Systems, Inc.
Environmental Systems, Inc. (ESI) specializes in the development of shipboard pollution abatement systems,components and processes for use by the U.S. Navy and others. Historically, the Company has specialized in the development of innovative solutions for the marine industries.