This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 12/29/2017
To inspect, and document work performed in a particular discipline in compliance with applicable Codes and specifications as directed by QC Supervision. Discipline can be civil, structural, electrical, mechanical or piping.
* Responsible to observe and follow all safety procedures and regulations at the job-site.
* Perform inspections and witness tests as dictated by code or directed by responsible QA/QC Inspector.
* Prepare reports and quality records in compliance with procedures.
* Coordinate areas of QC work with other department s work, such as start-up, engineering, process, etc.
* Perform receipt inspections of material for work area in conjunction with material control staff as required.
* Perform system verification on completed systems to assure correct installation per design specifications.
* Control measuring and test equipment, as required to insure accuracy.
* Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
* Work well with supervision
* Perform all other job related duties as requested by supervision.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: High school diploma and a minimum of 3 years related experience in Inspection, welding, or mechanical fabrication, or non-graduate with a minimum of 5 years related experience in discipline. Familiarity of QC standards is desired, strong ability to communicate (written and verbal). Travel required. Assignment durations may vary from several weeks to possibly months. Complete the Matrix Service Safety training, Process Safety Management training and Client / Site specific training. Must be able to obtain and maintain an active status within the NASAP drug testing program. Must pass background check. TWIC card required.