QMA - Qualified Medication Aide 10/10/2017
Trilogy Health Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
To be considered a candidate for this position, applicants must possess appropriate state license (Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) or Certified Medication Aide (CMA)).
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Qualified Medication Aide:
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document all medications used in the Health Campus
* Verify that any medications brought into the health campus by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
* Ensure that all medications administered are properly labeled
* Perform medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse
* Follow health campus policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications
* Accurately measure, record, and report the vital signs of residents
* Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied as directed
* Promptly notify the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse or the Director of Health Services of any errors or reactions to medications by residents
* Follow established guidelines concerning the storage of drugs and biologicals.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must have current, unencumbered state license (must be able to provide all necessary documentation)
* Experienced QMA or CMA, preferably in a long-term care or home care setting
* Strong clinical skills
* Able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions
* Able to relate information concerning a resident s condition and to make independent decisions when warranted
* Must be compassionately committed to customer service and have a love of the elderly
Hampton Oaks Health Campus
TEXT A RECRUITER
Mandy (812) 577-9192
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.