Quality Assurance Analyst, Sr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Brookdale Senior Living - 6737 W. Washington St.Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job #: SQAACOmkeWI169845c
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale is seeking a QA Analyst to join either their Nashville or Milwaukee team. The Senior QA Analyst will work with Business Owners, developers and QA Analysts to automate testing.
* Design and develop testing infrastructure
* Work with developers to develop testing frameworks
* Design and assist in developing tools to test both functionality and load test
* Apply testing automation across all aspects of IT not just software development
* Teach developers and other IT staff how to use automation tooling effectively
* Document tooling design and implementation
* Assist in choosing tooling to assist in building testing frameworks
* Design frameworks to test front end, database or back end systems as well as middleware
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience. A Master's degree is preferred
* At least 7 years of experience in application development
* Proficiency with SQL Server and Oracle DBMS
* Experience working with some form of Middleware, e.g. MuleSoft
* Experience working in Agile teams, particularly using Scrum
* A passion for delivering high quality software and a drive to constantly improve and evolve testing tooling to improve quality
* Windows and Linux proficiency
* At least 2 years of experience as a software engineer
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-195171.aspx'