Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title: Senior QA Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Infor is an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the power of ideas to drive significant positive change. With more than 15,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 90,000 customers.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
The primary responsibility of the Quality Analyst is to ensure the quality of the assigned software applications. The Quality Analyst creates manual and automated functional test cases/scripts and test infrastructures for the product or features being tested, then executes those tests and tracks the results. The incumbent participates in the identifying, developing, creating and improving the functional testing processes, framework and infrastructure.
* Works toward a goal of releasing perfect software by preventing, finding, and tracking bugs.
* Works closely and in a collaborative manner with developers, business analysts, and other QA team members worldwide.
* Works with a content expert to design and execute test plans for complex products
* Creates manual and automated test cases based on design and requirements.
* Executes manual and automated test cases and scripts and analyzes the output.
* Enters product failure issues into the problem tracking system and follows up to ensure all issues are resolved.
* Documents test scripts in a common repository.
* Learns and uses automated testing tools and test frameworks for automated functional testing.
* Participates in improving the design of the product.
* Helps maintain the proper test environments, to include installation and updates of testing software.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
* At least 3 years working experience in the related field
* Experience working within an Agile and Scrum environment
* Experience in automated testing/ or script writing (preferably using Selenium, but can be alternatively UFT, Ranorex, or a similar product)
* C# or other Object Oriented programming language
* Agile Testing (1 yr - working knowledge)
* Test plan creation (1 yr - working knowledge)
* Test creation and execution
* Bug analysis skills
The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender / transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sexual stereotype, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state or municipality in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.