Quality Assurance Survey Researcher
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Let s face it, you love surveys! More specifically, you love anything to do with survey reports, data, analytics and doing deep dives into them! Have you ever been told you have a great eye for detail and the ability to analyze data and identify trends? Are you an Excel whiz? If this description reminds you of yourself, you might consider becoming our QUALITY ASSURANCE SURVEY RESEARCHER at Bright Horizons.
The QUALITY ASSURANCE SURVEY RESEARCHER will establish, maintain and manage quality assurance surveys for the company to ensure delivery of the highest level of customer service. Responsible for completing data analysis and interpret what is occurring in the operational environments and to make recommendations for improving.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Work with stakeholders to obtain survey needs
* Build, update, test and maintain multiple surveys
* Conduct qualitative data analysis on survey results
* Create survey target lists and ensure consistency of data
* Ensure surveys are initiated per the established cadence
* Summarize survey trends for stakeholders
* Bachelor s Degree Recommended; Masters preferred
* 1+ years of related work or equivalent educational experience
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of qualitative data analysis
* Strong independent worker and decision maker
* Strong problem solver and creative thinking
* Ability to form strong partnerships with various stakeholders
* Previous surveying experience is a plus
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.