Quality Clinical Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/28/2017
Cooley Dickinson Hospital (CDH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a member of the Quality Department, the Quality Clinical Manager is responsible for planning, leading, and directing clinical activities for Cooley Dickinson Medical Group (CDMG). The Quality Clinical Manager oversees and supports the development of clinical staff through the assessment of clinical skills and competency and continuing staff education. This position manages projects related to public health and the strategic vision of CDMG.
This position reports to the Director, Quality and Safety and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
* Associates degree required, Bachelors Degree and applicable educational background strongly preferred
* Licensure as a Registered Nurse, NP, or PA in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required
* Comprehensive knowledge in job related functional area and proven ability to identify key issues and to carry forward an idea or project from conception to execution required
* Extensive knowledge of infection control, universal precautions, and clinical standards as they relate to operations in a medical office required
* Understanding of various learning techniques and ability to facilitate the adult learning process required
* Ability to work independently and demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to undertake supervisory responsibilities as needed required
* Efficient time management skills and the ability to be flexible and creative required
* Exceptional writing, analytical, and organizational skills required
* Demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans, and solutions to identified issues and problems required
* Good judgment, discretion, tact, and the ability to work easily with providers, practice staff, practice managers, and senior leaders required
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.