Quality Control Review Analyst 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Quality Control Review Analyst
In this position you will responsible for Commercial Real Estate transaction review for compliance with policy, imputing all key elements and providing a data integrity quality assurance test for all loans.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Conduct CRE transaction review and analysis for compliance with policy
* Input all key data elements and provides a data integrity quality assurance test for all loans
* Provide support for CRE loan approval compliance review including proper underwriting and policy exceptions
* Maintain data repository to track and record document exceptions, note policy exceptions and regulatory compliance exceptions
* Prepare reports for CRE, Risk Management, CRO and SBNY executive group and Board of Directors
* Active in the data conversion project for implementation of nCino and ACBS platforms.
* Support stress testing results, underwriting standards and initiatives and perform loan sensitivity analysis
* Minimum 2 years loan processing and/or loan compliance with a commercial bank is required.
* High School diploma/GED required. Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred
* Thorough understanding of commercial real estate loan underwriting guidelines is strongly preferred
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Excellent follow up and time management skill.
* Strong analytical and math skills required
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Please