This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
Costa Mesa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCategory (For Job Seekers)
11611 - PCB Costa Mesa California USA - Costa Mesa, 92626 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for development of quality systems, procedures and controls to ensure that products consistently meet performance and quality specifications. The Quality Engineer is a leader and strong technical resource who will quickly, effectively and permanently resolve quality problems with internal and external customers and suppliers.
NATURE OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Continual improvement activities to enhance Sanmina's Quality System
* Root Cause Analysis and implementation of CAR's for process related issues.
* Assist Quality Manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
* Train others in support of Sanmina's quality culture.
* Support Inspection to ensure that boards comply with customer PO, drawings and specs.
* Work with Engineering/Planning on Customer's new product reviews.
* Conduct process/internal audits, scheduling audits, close out audit findings, create audits reports and issue CAR's and PAR's.
* Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
* Assist with management of suppliers performance audits.
* Continuously improve QA receiving inspection process and procedures.
* Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
* All other duties/projects as assigned by the Quality Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Quality Engineer role within a PCB environment.
* Preferred familiarity with AS9100, Nadcap, , TL 9000, ISO 9001, IPC TM-650, IPC-A-600, IPC-6012, MIL-PRF-31032, MIL-PRF-55110
* Preferred familiarity with Oracle, Agile, MS Access
* Good working knowledge and experience with 5S, Six Sigma Kaizan and DMAIC (process improvement)
* Must have strong implementation background on implementation of Internal audits.
* Understanding of Quality Systems, methods, Statistical Process Control, DOE.
* Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Demonstrated experience of hands on mechanical/electrical aptitude.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
* Able to interact with all levels inside and outside the organization.
* Demonstrated experience and strong skills in customer service and interaction.
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
EEO EMPLOYER VETS/DISABLED