Quality Engineer II Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/23/2017
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdditional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
QUALITY ENGINEER II
The Quality Engineer II is responsible for providing Quality Engineering support to Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, and R&D activities. Develops, establishes and maintains quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet BSC, customer, and regulatory requirements. Serves as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities. Provides focused quality engineering support within new product development, operational, or system/services support.
Your Responsibilities Include:
* Provides Design Quality Assurance support to a variety of projects supporting the products manufactured at a variety of BSc facilities
* Provides project direction on departmental or cross-functional engineering initiatives.
* Proactively investigates, identifies, and implements best-in-class Quality Engineering practices.
* Ensures design changes are vetted for potential product performance impact and any risks are mitigated.
* Owns and effectively leads non-conforming event investigations or CAPAs as required
* Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
What we re looking for:
* Bachelor s degree in related field
* Experience with Design Control Systems
* Risk Management
* Design Changes/DCAF s
* Design Verification & Validation
* Test method validation
* Packaging validation
* Labeling requirements/controls
* Non-Conforming Events / CAPA s
* Experience within following systems preferred:
* Medical Device Experience Preferred
* Strong organization, execution and communication skills required
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 349953
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Medical, Engineer, Engineering, Quality, Healthcare