RCM Sales Executive 10/11/2017
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The RCM Sales Executive is responsible for selling Revenue Cycle management products and services to an assigned group of health and human services clients. This includes sale of Netsmart Software products such as licenses, maintenance, consulting and CBO services to meet and exceed key business measurements for our clients.
This individual will grow, develop and manage Netsmart clients. They will work with these clients to create and maintain long-term client relationships. A critical success factor will be to ensure a client s health and satisfaction with Netsmart offerings. Responsibilities will include generating new business with current clients through alignment plans that utilize Netsmart products, consulting and CBO services to solve revenue cycle challenges in their portfolio. He/she will analyze the policy and tactical needs of their clients and use this information in creating client strategies.
* Accountable for Netsmart RCM Sales Executive targets including licenses, maintenance,, solutions and CBO services proactively manages Clients and closing opportunities using extensive revenue cycle process knowledge and health and human services Revenue Cycle expertise
* Cultivate relationships that include C-Level leaders (Department heads, Administrators, Commissioners, Bureau Chiefs, CIOs ) and business counterparts to ensure growth of the client relationships including software transformational opportunities
* Meet with clients and established alignment plan parameters to build and nurture the relationship and assist in identifying further opportunities
* Comprehends and effectively communicates Netsmart's overall guiding principles and strategic imperatives, solution offerings, technology, and consulting services and how they relate to provide total client value
* Leverages cross Netsmart solutions and market knowledge to create lasting client relationships
* Effectively teams with the Client Development, Client Account managers, Netsmart Community Practice Leaders, Lines of Business Managers, and Operational teams to bring the right resources to the client alignment effort
* Revenue cycle services and/or revenue cycle technology sales experience required
* 4 or more years of experience selling enterprise software applications
* Be comfortable selling into human services, healthcare and/or welfare organizations
* Demonstrable success in leading and managing significant account growth
* up to 60% travel required
* Bachelor s Degree
* Worked with service organizations giving guidance in Revenue cycle strategy and revenue cycle software deployments
* Experience in identifying and articulating efficiencies gained by software in given workflow
* Experience developing a ROI in a software and/or service investment
* Has worked in a matrix sales organization
* Passion for developing, growing and sustaining revenue relationships with clients
* Professional certifications are advantageous
* Opportunity Shaping/Opportunity Creation
* Lead Generation
* Negotiate to Close
* Proposal Development
* Software Opportunity Qualification
* Value Proposition Development
* Software Presentation
* Strategic Selling skills
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care. To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, facebook or twitter account.
Ignite your career today!
Netsmart s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.