Clean Room Assembly
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Clean Room Assembler - Manufacturing job in Mansfield, MA. This is a long-term temporary- Permanent opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Essential Job Functions Job Function
1. Performs a variety of operations in the assembly of products including basic machine operation such as automated welding straightening center less grinding knurling chamfering and inspection.
2. Ability to operate and adjust delicate manufacturing and/or inspection equipment / instruments.
3. Inspects parts using basic gauges such as functional gauges laser micrometer comparator vernier calipers and drop indicators.
4. Maintains manufacturing equipment per machine maintenance schedules.
5. Responsible for housekeeping within functional area or as assigned by Supervisor.
6. Complies with all health safety and environmental policies procedures and job hazard assessments applicable to specified job activities including medical evaluations as required by job function.
1. Ability to set up and operate buffers polishing equipment and other related assembly equipment.
2. Able to read and write English and have basic math skills.
3. Must be mechanically adept.
4. Basic Blue Print reading skills to determine critical dimensions and tolerances.
5. Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
6. Ability to cross train all functions of the team.
7. Assist with vendors to troubleshoot equipment operational problems.
8. Maintain safe and neat work environment.
9. Assist with all other duties as assigned.
-Must have High School
-1-2 Years experience in Clean Room Environment REQUIRED
-Background & Drug Test Required
We have openings on ALL Shifts
Pay for this position is $12-14.50/hr. plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Don't miss this great opportunity! Apply Now @ adeccousa.com or email your resume to email@example.com To be considered for The Assembly position in Mansfield, MA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler - Manufacturing job in Mansfield, MA or any related opportunities with Adecco.