3rd Shift Technology Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking an 3rd Shift Technology Associate to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Provide timely and accurate second level Help Desk support for our global applications within our National Support Center (NSC)
- Meet set Service Level Agreements for assigned support tickets; provide assistance to employees via ServiceNow ticket escalation applications, and managing administration tasks
- Assist with supporting first level agents working with internal and external users; liaise with US and Global IT groups
- Apply understanding of business terminology and processes to support role; offer application support and knowledge share with peers
- Assist in developing first and second level training and procedures for the NSC; maintain technology guidelines, operating procedures and support documentation
- Handle unexpected service outages and serve as weekend and overnight escalation point of contact
- Minimum three years of experience of IT help desk application support or service integration experience; preferably within a support center or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Required to support complex and diverse applications; high analytical ability to manage various technologies and complex issues; ability to handle multiple tasks on a short deadline
- Technical experience in many areas of networking and software including LAN, Wireless devices, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and third party applications; knowledge of ITIL Incident Management and Service Desk processes
- Flexibility to work overtime and on weekends to support a 24x7 environment and at peak times; ability to be on-call during weekends and afterhours
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, organizational and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to build productive relationships with peers
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .