3rd Shipping and Recieving Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Now Hiring: Shipping Receiving Clerk with forklift duties
3rd shift : 1030pm -7am --- Pay Rate: $13.00/hr
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Major Duties:
* Prepares, packs and ships parts for on time deliveries.
* Schedules all shipments and prepares documents for the weekly and daily shipments.
* Counts parts, verifies correct quantities.
* Must be Forklift operator (sit down and stand up).
* Inventory evaluator.
* Works with customers and shipping suppliers to resolve issues and complaints.
* Preventative maintenance on general shipping equipment
* High school diploma or GED.
* Experience Requirements - 3-5 years in various modes of transportation, both domestic and international shipments.
* Basic Computer skills.
* Inventory experience.
* Steel toe boots/shoes
* Must comply with background requirements and pass drug test
Temp to Hire opportunity - eligible for benefits when hired
$13.00 to $13.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.