3rd shift Medical Device Assembler
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Medical Device Assembly job in Dublin, OH. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Medical Device Assembler you will be responsible for assembling small plastic medical parts in a production environment. Apply Now or call 614.586.0490 if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Shift & Pay:
* 3rd shift 10:30pm - 7:00am Sunday - Thursday/ $10.30 an hour
Responsibilities for this Medical Device Assembly job include:
- Perform basic assembly of products
- Use flow charts, bill of material and assembly drawings
- Maintain neat and orderly work area
- Meet all quality, quantity standards through good manufacturing processes
- May perform mechanical assembly
- Use good hand/eye coordination to meet production goals
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a factory production environment
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Experience soldering and fabrication will be considered an advantage
- Must be able to pass a background check with no felonies and a drug screening
- Willing to work in a Clean Room Production Environment (i.e. hairnet/beard net/gown)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Apply TODAY or call 614.586.0490!!
When asked to select branch, enter Columbus, Ohio and select 440 Polaris Pkwy or enter 5885 for the Polaris General Staffing branch.