JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Interfaces with Plant Support Center staff where applicable.
* Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and two-way communication with co-workers and other personnel throughout the Company.
General Description: Provides Administrative Assistant to all plant departments: Supports and assists in employee recruitment and benefit programs for the organization. Performs receptionist and general office duties in an efficient and effective manner to achieve the administrative support objectives of the location.
* Greets visitors courteously, determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate staff member.
* Responsible to ensure all visitors are in proper compliance prior to entry into facility
* Operates telephone system, fax, and copier equipment and coordinates maintenance and repair.
* Provides clerical support to the General Manager, including timely and accurate reports and
record-keeping; Participates in and performs other related projects as assigned.
* Provides clerical and administrative support for location management, including timely and accurate reports
* Supports HR department for setup information on both s accurate setup of information on both ADP systems for all employees pertaining to employment and benefit plans.
* Assist in changing form documents for department, classification and position transfers and obtains appropriate approvals.
* Updates information to systems; Inputs data as assigned in support of Departments.
* Assist in maintaining company benefit plans.
* Assists the HR department in all new employee orientation and enrolments within the first week of employment.
* Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices/Food Safety Practices
* Assist with new employee to ensure receipt of all required employment and enrolment forms.
* Coordinates location employee recognition and event programs; (such as Safety Day, Co Picnic, Holiday luncheon)
* Processes all incoming/outgoing mail from the U.S. Post Office, courier service and express mail service.
* Orders office/kitchen supplies and maintains supply room and kitchen area
* Be proactive in preparing for all daily needs; Ensure all documents required are filled out for training requirements and develop additional as needed
* Maintain area clean and organized; Provides routine information to the public.
* Support quality control programs to ensure production procedures are in compliance with best practices food safety and quality standards.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Education/Experience Requirements: Min-Experience Level 2 to 3 years; Min-EDU Level 12 years, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Data Entry Desirable Experience Level: 5 years Desirable EDU Level: 16 years, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Data Entry
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs; Use a computer keyboard and monitor for more than 25% of total work time.
Northlake, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.