Jones Lang Lasalle
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties
Area of Responsibility
* Front Desk Duties
* Greet/ host/ provide support for guests, visitors and employees
* Answer all in-coming calls
* Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
* Point of contact for all packages/deliveries
* Pick-up, drop-off, prepare postage/labels for mail/UPS/FedEx, courier services, etc.
* Update phone lists
* Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
* General Office Duties
* Housekeeping Duties (i.e.: pick up and display newspapers, load/unload dishwasher, coffee machine maintenance, etc.)
* Maintain all conference rooms for cleanliness / reserve conference rooms, including ordering and/or setup
* Order, maintain and organize all kitchen and office supplies
* Resolve problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, mailroom, copier services, parking, badging, and conference rooms.
* Assists with the coordination and scheduling of office/building maintenance activities
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
* Education and Training
* High school diploma or Equivalent
* Years of relevant experience
* 1 - 2 years prior experience
* Skills and knowledge
* Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Mapping and database software
* Working knowledge of audio visual equipment located in the conference rooms
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.