Recruiter - Skilled Trades 9/17/2017
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
PeopleReady is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
PeopleReady brings together three staffing companies Labor Ready, Spartan Staffing and CLP under one company, providing customers and associates access to the full range of services, expertise and opportunities we provide, all in one place. We put thousands of hardworking people to work in businesses across North America. There s a place for you here. PeopleReady is a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions including staffing, large volume on-site workforce management, and recruitment process outsourcing.
As a PeopleReady employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you ll do as the Trade Recruiter (North Bay, CA):
* Ensures an ideal candidate experience consistent with our brand image.
* Conducts full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection of candidate and conducting reference checks.
* Experience with behavioral interviewing techniques.
* Analyzes position competency requirements to identify candidate selection criteria and moves forward making key selection decisions.
* Assists in forecasting future temporary workforce needs and coordinates with Service to ensure appropriate placement of candidates.
* Utilizes labor market and current industry trends in developing recruiting strategies.
* Leverages appropriate sourcing strategies (i.e. advertising, career fairs, networking etc.) to ensure a constant flow of interested qualified candidates. Develops a robust candidate pipeline while building and maintaining a strong referral network.
* Monitors worker utilization data to develop and deploy re-engagement and/or deployment strategy.
* Identifies selection and assessment strategies that ensure efficient, effective and fair applicant evaluation processes.
* Develops candidate assessment tools (interview guides, reference questions, candidate evaluation methods) based on company protocols.
* Works closely with the dedicated sales team to understand current and future worker demands and develops appropriate strategies to ensure a sufficient candidate supply.
* Collects relevant information and data for tracking of the recruitment process.
* Coordinates placement of job advertising and utilizes online recruiting sources to find and recruit candidates.
* Conducts worker job satisfaction calls.
* Establishes priorities for managing own work and stays on a focused, efficient path toward achieving results.
* Performs site visits to establish requirements for temporary worker placements and to ensure worker quality assurance guidelines are followed.
* Proactively sources passive candidates.
* Other duties and projects may be assigned.
What you bring to the table:
* Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or Business related field; and 2 or more years of Human Resources (focus on Recruitment); or High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 4 or more years of recruitment experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
* Experience working with skilled trades industry (construction, multiple project sites, contract labor, subcontractors) required for this role.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook; Advanced skills in Excel. Intermediate experience working with ATS software and ability to learn and work with new programs
* Recruitment experience in the staffing industry preferred.
* Ability to market and sell the company s employee value proposition.
* Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining professional contacts.
* Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Experience developing and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
* Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources/Recruiting regulations.
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Valid driver s license.
PeopleReady provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.