Red Bull Sales Rep - South Sound
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/21/2017
Columbia Distributing Co
JOB DESCRIPTIONColumbia Distributing is one of the nation's largest malt beverage, wine and non-alcoholic distributors. Our success is based on the fact that we never lose sight of delivering what are really important--quality products, timely service, and a genuine concern for our customers' needs. And we succeed because of the enthusiasm and dedication our employees bring to their jobs every day. Whether it's their dedication to our customers, their dedication to the communities we serve, or their dedication to each other--it's the people who work here that make it such a great place to work.
When you work for Columbia Distributing, you are part of a progressive, growing organization with a reputation for high quality products and services. We are hardworking, dedicated, men and women who have set out to become the nation's top distributor.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, RX
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Family and Medical Leave Act
* 401(k) Plan
* Educational Assistance Program
* Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
* Execute against all sales and distribution goals by adhering to the monthly, quarterly and annual business objectives and company initiatives.
* Maximize distribution, displays and promotions for all new and existing products in all channels of the business.
* Ensure Red Bull Perfect Store Standards are followed and implemented in all accounts and channels.
* Manage inventory expenses to company policy.
* Track and monitor all monthly Red Bull brand goals and objectives.
* Work with District Manager to execute and track all company and supplier goals to include volume, profit, distribution and promotional activity.
* Effectively sell, rotate and merchandise the Columbia Distributing portfolio in all assigned accounts.
* Have a thorough knowledge of all decision makers in each account.
* Assist and attend all sales meetings, promotional events and company events/functions.
* Maintain a high level of industry knowledge: Red Bull, beer, non-alcohol, food journals, trends, market share, etc.
* Utilize Columbia University for Professional Education (CUPE) courses to improve career effectiveness.
* Participate in store resets, representing the company in a professional manner.
* Provide exceptional customer service and follow through, while developing rapport with assigned accounts.
* Maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with those you interact with while working.
* Adhere to all state liquor laws and regulations.
* Submit all required reporting, preplans, trackers, surveys, market surveys (MVPs), expense report, mileage log, etc.
* Monitor competitive activity and communicate strategies.
* Conduct promotions in assigned accounts monthly as required.
* Minimum visibility in assigned accounts needs to be equal or greater to competition.
* Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
* Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times.
* Bachelor's degree
* High School diploma or GED required
* DOT medical card required
* Valid driver's license and auto insurance required
* Sales Fundamental (which includes Certified Sales Professional-CSP training and certification) required upon hiring
* Minimum two (2) year previous sales experience
* Minimum one (1) year previous beverage industry experience
* General knowledge of industry products
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Bilingual preferred
* Effective organizational and time management skills
* Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
1. Lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
2. Use arms, wrists, hands, grasp throughout shift.
3. Proficient in the use of industry tools including hand truck, six wheeler, manual pallet jack, box cutter etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled