Regional Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/5/2017
On behalf of Cox Media Group (CMG) Newspaper Innovation team, the Regional Account Manager will be responsible for vertical revenue coming from the Florida Cox Media Group markets. This person will implement the sales strategy for the Florida CMG market so that they represent the vertical sites to their local clients. This person will be in a highly collaborative role and work closely with CMG market managers, CMG DRO team and vertical leadership on all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to account renewal; in addition to handling their own portfolio of business.
This person will provide creative solutions leveraging the assets; including digital, mobile, video, content creation and more. They will work closely with the Sr. Manager of CMG Sales on building unique sales ideas for DawgNation.com, SECCountry.com, Landof10.com, Mundohispanico.com, TheSouthernKitchen.com and any other new sites in development. The ideal candidate should be one who is accustom to creating unique advertising solutions, one who is results driven, one who is collaborative and has a documented history of sales success.
* Achieve stated revenue goals
* Analyze site(s) data and determine best advertising solutions for CMG local markets
* Builds unique custom sponsorships for local and regional accounts
* Work with sales, development and content on overall marketing materials and strategies
* Works with marketing coordinator on sales collateral needed in the markets
* Assists markets in sales calls either in person or on phone/video
* Maintain accurate weekly sales summary of billed, pipeline, etc.
* Maintain account assignments by Property
* Ability to show a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates and packaging
* May work collaboratively with CMG vertical team on certain named accounts
* Be able to set a plan to achieve current year financial objectives while seeking out new opportunities to achieve LRP.
* Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts and revenue projections through a CRM
* Own the entire sales process and retention cycle
* Generate and maintain a portfolio of business
* Minimal travel (.